Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Who is this agreement between?
- This Sage One offer (“Promotion”) is brought to you by Sage (UK) Limited (“Sage”, “we”, “us”), North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA. By participating in the Promotion you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. What is the Promotion and who is eligible to participate?
The Promotion is the provision of Sage One Accounting (“Sage One Service”) to StartUps awards nominees
- StartUps awards nominees may access Sage One Accounting at no cost for a 3 month period, thereafter pricing reverts to the standard product pricing outlined on the website.
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must: (a) be a valid StartUps awards nominee at the time of sign-up to your Sage One Service; (b) be a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; (c) be 18 years of age or older; and (d) not have an existing Sage One account or be a former paying or trial customer.
- To participate in the Promotion you must provide us with accurate and complete direct debit details when requested to do so and enter a valid email address. Please use the same email address throughout the sign-up process otherwise your subscription to the Sage One Service may be terminated.
- Please telephone us on 0845 111 66 11 if you have any queries relating to the Promotion.
- The Promotion is the provision of Sage One Accounting (“Sage One Service”) to StartUps awards nominees
3. Important things to note
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering this Promotion (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the Promotion or our withdrawal of the Promotion or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Promotion for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and/or suspend or withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice.
4. Data protection
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions (and all non-contractual claims and disputes) are governed by the laws of England and you and we both agree that the courts of England will be the only courts that can decide on legal disputes or claims which arise out of or in connection with this Promotion.