Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Who is this agreement between?
- This Sage One offer (“Promotion”) is brought to you by Sage (UK) Limited (“Sage”, “we”, “us”), North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA. By participating in the Promotion you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. What is the Promotion and who is eligible to participate?
Following the end of the 30 day free trial of your Sage One Service, you will receive a 50% discount off the then current list price for the period of 5 months.
To be eligible and to participate in the Promotion you must: (a) be referred by the PTA to sign up to the dedicated Sage One landing page at www.sageone.com/pta; (b) be a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and (c) be 18 years of age or older.
Please telephone us on 0845 111 66 11 if you have any queries relating to the Promotion.
3. Important things to note
We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering this Promotion (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the Promotion or our withdrawal of the Promotion or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Promotion for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and/or suspend or withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice.
Your use of the Sage One Service will automatically end after the 30 day free trial period. You must provide us with accurate and complete direct debit details in order to continue to use and access the Sage One Service at the end of the free trial period and to receive your Sage One Service at a discounted price of 50% off the then current price list for 5 months. At the end of the 5 month discounted price period, the Sage One Service will be subject to our current applicable price list and will automatically revert to our standard pricing.
4. Data protection
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions (and all non-contractual claims and disputes) are governed by the laws of England and you and we both agree that the courts of England will be the only courts that can decide on legal disputes or claims which arise out of or in connection with this Promotion.