Have a stress free PYE with our Free Guide for Small Businesses
If your business has employees then you need to run a series of tasks to seal off the tax year which
ends on 5th April. This is known as your Payroll Year End and broadly consists of the following tasks:
1. Sending your final Full Payment Submission (FPS) of the tax year to HMRC by 5th April
2. Updating your employee payroll records by 6th April
3. Updating your payroll software with new tax year legislation by 6th April
4. Providing your employees with a P60 by 31st May
5. Reporting employee expenses and benefits to HMRC by 6th July
Don't have Payroll Software? - Take a free trial today
More advice from Sage
Throughout February, March and April we're hosting a series of free webinars demonstrating how easy it is to process your Payroll Year End in Sage Payroll.
For more detailed guidance on how to process your Payroll Year End in Sage Business Cloud Payroll visit our free Online Help Centre that is full of step by step guides and videos.
To help you get the most from Sage Business Cloud Payroll we’ve Sage experts ready and waiting - whether you’re new or an existing user looking for best practice and training.