For many entrepreneurs one of the hardest challenges is to take their businesses to the next level. Regardless of how much they believe in their ideas, getting noticed is no easy task. It’s not just about getting noticed, though; it’s about getting noticed by the right people. Whether you’re looking for customers or investors, getting noticed by the right people can mean the difference between succeeding and failing.
At Sage we want to actively promote and reward good ideas. Our business was once a start-up, and since then we’ve expanded to having over 6 millions customers across the world and thousands of employees. Today, helping business is just part of our DNA. This is why we have come up with Sage Tank.
What is Sage Tank
The idea behind Sage Tank is to promote businesses at an early stage. Essentially, Sage Tank offers an opportunity to pitch a business idea and to get some prizes in return. It’s very simple. First, download Sage Expenses & Invoices (trust me, it’s worth it, and you will need it); secondly upload a short video with your pitch (maximum of 5 minutes). Finally, the best ideas will be presented to a panel of experts who will then decide the winner. And here’s the start-up kit:
(1) Support and guidance on setting up your business for one day per month for twelve months from a member of Plan Digital UK
(2) A free twelve-month subscription to Sage One Start including access to the Sage One Club
(3) Finance mentoring for your business for one day per month for twelve months from a top Sage representative
(4) A £500 Apple voucher which is accepted at any UK Apple premium reseller;
(5) One free ticket to the MicroBizMattersDay in London on 13 January 2017.
Finally, one small but crucial detail: the competition ends at 8pm on the 31st December 2016.
This all boils down to one simple word: opportunity. This offers you a quick and simple way to convey a business idea to a relevant audience, that is, to a panel of experts who can help you. In exchange, the experts will provide advice on what steps to take towards building and growing your business, in addition to using a number of tools such as Sage One to leverage the advantages of automation and mobility for your business. So, why not give it some thought and prepare an interesting pitch that will capture the judges’ attention? Just remember, Sage is on your side.