#Microbizmattersday is back this year on Friday 8th January 2016 and we want to know how you will be supporting micro businesses around the globe?
#Microbizmattersday is important to Sage One as we are passionate about supporting micro businesses. They are the hero of our economy and we want to ensure we all give 8 minutes of our time on the 8th January to help support them all! Remember to use the #Igave8 hashtag.
The Five Most Popular Ways to #IGave8 and get involved
1. Tweet and RT for eight minutes. What should you tweet? Tweet the website http://MicroBizMattersDay.rocks or check out the @sageuk account, this has masses of #rocking donations of videos, tools and articles to help business owners with gaining #customers, improving #cashflow and increasing #confidence. Also RT what you like most under the hashtag #MicroBizMattersDay (it will be trending).
2. Meet for a chat with business owners. This can be in person, in a café or pub, or virtually using Skype or suchlike. What should you talk about? Anything to do with gaining #customers, improving #cashflow or increasing #confidence for the year ahead. You might want to talk about what you’re learning from the 8 hours live streaming for #MicroBizMattersDay from London or take a look at our last years events here
3. Promote other business owners on social media. Say something positive about your favourite independent businesses and let the businesses know so that they can share the good news too.
4. Buy products and/or services from an independent business owner(s). Again this can be in person, for at least eight minutes, at their premises or online.
5. Choose an #IGave8 activity from the Enterprise Rockers Website. For example, you can complete the #MicroBizMattersDay Big Survey to find out what helps most with gaining #customers and improving #cashflow – the survey is at http://goo.gl/7DwFkR. You can also #IGave8 as money (£8 or more), instead of time, the Enterprise Rockers have launched @HitTheRocks Fund to help micro business owners in crisis – especially because of flooding or serious illness that you may have seen in the news.
So… How will you support?
For more information on what is involved and the agenda of the day check out our post here