Automatic Enrolment (or Auto Enrolment) is Government legislation that requires all UK employers to provide their employees with access to a Workplace Pension.
If your business employs 30 employees or fewer, follow the seven steps below to get prepared, comply with the new legislation and avoid a possible fine from The Pensions Regulator.
Download our free guide
Our handy free ‘Sage One Guide to Automatic Enrolment‘ will help you understand:
* What you need to do to prepare for Auto Enrolment
* How to find your ‘Staging Date’ and apply it to your payroll
* How to assess your workforce for eligibility
* How to add a new Workplace Pension scheme to your payroll
* How to communicate Auto Enrolment with your employees
* How to avoid a fine for non-compliance
* How Sage One Payroll makes it easy
Sage One Guide to Automatic Enrolment (PDF, 5.26MB)