In this exclusive Google+ Hangout, award-winning accountant Paul Donno (1 Accounts Online Ltd) discusses the importance of a good website and social media for attracting new cloud-based clients with Steven Jones (Online Business Development Manager, Sage) and Paul Lancaster (Content & Social Media Specialist, Sage One).
Topics covered include:
* The do’s and don’ts of building a website for your accountancy practice or bookkeeping service
* How to make the most of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ and how each channel differs
* ‘Content Marketing’ and how to use a blog to demonstrate expertise and offer more value to your clients
* How to tap into the Sage One marketing being carried out by Sage to raise your profile and amplify your reach
* The importance of being upfront and sharing your prices online with a prospective client
The video also includes a screenshare of Paul Donno’s website so you can see for yourself some of the things he does so well. Visit www.1accountsonline.co.uk to explore it in more detail.
If you find this Hangout useful, please share it by using the social icons below and leave any suggestions for future topics in the comments box too.