Starting your own business is a time filled with optimism and excitement. However, paperwork and admin is a surefire way to suck some of that enthusiasm and energy out of you!
Here at Sage, we’re dedicated to making things simple for small businesses, which is why we created Sage One, our jargon-free and easy-to-use accounts and payroll service.
It’s also why we’re excited to announce a new partnership with The Company Warehouse, an organisation that’s been taking away some of the pain and hassle of registering a Limited Company with Companies House for over 10 years.
From today, anyone using their Free Company Formation Service will receive:
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Combined company and domain name search (FREE unlimited searches)
- Access to a range of free How to Guides to help you grow your business
- Free 30 day trial of Sage One Accounts and demo on how to use it
- Free initial accountancy consultation
- Free Start-up Accountancy service from Pinnacle Accountancy Limited
- Free SEO consultation for your website
- Free help and advice from The Company Warehouse consultants
- + more
So, if you’re starting a new Limited Company, you could register it with Companies House yourself but you’ll save yourself a lot of time and effort and gain a lot more if you do it online at www.thecompanywarehouse.co.uk/free-company-formation