By Simon Hodgkins, Head of Sage One UK and Ireland.
According to new Bank of England chief Mark Carney, a recovery in the UK economy is finally taking hold.
Could there be a better time than right now to start or grow your business? With a great idea, there’s no limit to what you can achieve with the right support and plenty of hard work!
If you’re planning for success then it’s important to be confident that the support and software you choose gives your business room to grow.
That’s why there are no limits on some key areas of Sage One services and support:
- When your business reaches a high volume of monthly transactions then you can record as many invoices, payments and other transactions as you like every month, with no upper limit.
- You can also spend as much time as you need talking to our award-winning, 24hr Customer Support Team (by telephone or email) – it’s all included as part of your low-cost monthly subscription. No limits and no catches.
- And with our new Sage One Accounts Extra service, the unlimited multi-user set up means you can add as many additional users as you need to manage your accounts.
So, while you might be dealing with limits set on your overdraft, your mobile phone contract or your broadband allowance, you can rest assured that with Sage One at least, the only limit to your business is your imagination!
Get unlimited now!
If you’re looking for an online accounting or payroll solution for your business that you can rely on, sign up for a free 30 day trial of one (or more) of our services today:
- Sage One Cashbook (£5 + VAT per month)
- Sage One Accounts (£10 + VAT per month)
- Sage One Accounts Extra (£25 + VAT per month)
- Sage One Payroll (£5, £10 or £15 + VAT for 5, 10 or 15 employees)
If you’re an accountant or bookkeeper, you’re also not limited by how many clients you can oversee when you sign up for our Sage One Accountant Edition service for just £5 a year. Call our Accountants’ Division on 0845 111 11 11 to find out more.