1. Hi Alex, could you please give me a brief summary of who you are, the name of your business and what you do?
I am one of the founders of Hassle – the quick and easy way to book professional cleaners in London. Hassle is for young professionals who don’t have the time or inclination to organise domestic and personal services, and find current solutions time-consuming and unreliable resulting in more hassle, stress and actual time spent.
Our online booking platform for domestic and personal services provides a quick, easy and reliable way to find, manage and pay for trusted, pre-vetted suppliers in their local area, unlike using classifieds or agencies, delivering a quality service based on a better deal for both the customer and the service provider. Hassle unclutters peoples’ lives to give peace of mind and more time to do the things that they actually want.
2. How many people do you use Sage One Payroll to process payments for?
At the moment there are 4 of us, but soon it will be 6!
3. How long have you been using Sage One Payroll? What were you using beforehand and why did you change?
It’s the first product we have used and have no plans to change. We started using it in October last year.
4. What do you like best about Sage One Payroll?
How easy it is to use and the fact it integrates with HMRC (sending Real Time Information data to them after each payroll).
5. What advice would you give to someone starting out in business / following in your footsteps?
Start as small as possible. Whatever your idea is, half it and it will still be too big to execute!
Try Sage One for FREE
If you’re starting a business, our Sage One Accounts and Sage One Payroll software starts at just £5 per month and comes with free 24hr telephone and email support from our Customer Support Team in Newcastle. Try it now for free by clicking on the buttons below.