A number of you have recently called our Customer Support Team to ask how to link the two together.
Well, if you are an existing Google Apps for Business account holder, you can get single sign on into your Sage One service from the Google Navigation Bar. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sign into the Google Apps Marketplace using your Google Apps for Business account
2. Browse to the Sage One listing on the Google Apps Marketplace
3. Click the big blue ‘Add It Now’ button
4. You’ll be prompted to sign in to Sage One (use your Sage One credentials here). If you haven’t already got a Sage One account, sign up for one at https://app.sageone.com/sign_up
5. Click the ‘Allow Access’ button
6. And you’re done! It really is that simple.
Now, whenever you’re in any of the Google Apps for Business services, simply click ‘More’ in the Navigation Bar to see Sage One.
More cool Google stuff
Our partnership with Google has also led to a number of other initiatives such as Google Drive integration which enables you to save automatic backups of your Sage One Accounts invoices and a great Google+ Hangout with them in February during which we discussed the benefits of cloud software for small businesses. Watch this space to see what else we come up with!
Try Sage One for FREE
Take a closer look at our Sage One Cashbook, Accounts and Payroll software and sign up for a FREE 30 day trial by clicking on the buttons below.