The more observant among you will have already noticed that you can now sign in to Sage One using your Google account (the one you use to access Gmail, Google Drive and the wealth of other services Google provides to business owners).
Google have provided a means whereby, once you log in to one Google service, you don’t have to log in to another Google service. You can add Sage One to that list now!
To link your existing Sage One service with your Google account simply:
* Browse to the Sage One Sign In > page
* Click ‘Sign In with Google’
* If you’re not already signed in to your Google account enter your details and sign in. (You’ll be prompted to allow Sage One to use some of your Google account information)
* If you’re happy for Sage One to use this information in future click ‘Accept’. You’ll then be asked to sign in to confirm that you want to link Sage One to your Google account
* Enter your sign in details and click ‘Sign in’
Once linked to Sage One you can sign in with your Google account details in future.
Sign up with Google
As part of this latest development, we’ve also made it quicker and easier for people to sign up for a free 30 day trial of Sage One using their Google account, giving them fast access to easy online accounts and payroll. (If you know someone starting or running a business, please encourage them to give it a try).
Sage One goes Google!
This is just the latest delivery which forms part of our wider partnership with Google where we have already given all Sage One Accounts and Sage One Accounts Extra users the ability to back up their invoices to Google Drive and a single sign on for Google Apps for Business users.
With further exciting Google integrations in the pipeline you can follow our progress in our Google Apps for Business blogs.
You can also learn how we’re making life easier for customers by reading the Google Enterprise blog ‘Designer Lorna Syson uses Google Apps and Sage One to run her company on the go‘ and watching the video below.
Sage One API and Third Party Integrations